- What if I have access to more resources tomorrow?
- What if I have better information tomorrow?
- What if a bigger opportunity comes tomorrow?
Stop it. Opportunity cost is not the problem. Opportunity cost is completely irrelevant if you’re busy waiting idle. Big things don’t happen overnight so don’t wait for ‘this fateful night’ to come. Growth comes from taking consistent action and taking action is the only path of departure from ‘small.’
Get started today with a focus on possibilities of tomorrow.
Remember, starting small does not limit us to thinking small. Small means more control, more flexibility, more fun, and of course… more room for growth. But don’t drink the Kool-Aid; BIG has nothing to do with ‘success’… beginning, on the other hand, has everything to do with success.
Be a Maverick,
If you enjoyed this post…
- Please share it – everyone wins
- You will also enjoy the M4M newsletter
- Post your comments below
- Get your free M4M ebook