Passion isn’t stumbled upon, it’s hunted with passionate action.
We’re led to believe that we’ll find passion so long as we are hopeful it will one day arrive. But this leads to the most common complaint I hear: “I know I could be successful, but I just haven’t found anything I’m passion about. I need something that makes me come alive.”
But here’s the truth: we don’t merely ‘find’ passion, we can only pursue it with passionate action (Tweet this quote). We cast our net by moving forward. If you’re not 100% sure what direction is ‘right’ (like the majority of us), then chose what you think or feel may be the best available option and throw yourself into the pursuit of excellence in that area.
The worst thing we can do is stay in neutral, waiting to ‘pull the trigger’ until we can pull it passionately (Tweet this quote). Waiting for the perfect moment to commit 100% to something is the ideal recipe for passing life up.
Apart from the rare exceptions (that, for better or worse, also get the most exposure), one’s true passion in life is most often preceded by a passion to get going and experiment (Tweet this quote).
Read the full post on The Uncommon Life blog here.
Be a Maverick,
Image code: PASSIONHUNTINGPurchase this art
**Purchase this art on a wood-framed canvas for as little as $20!**
Be an environMENTAList. Inspire your everyday life. This image is available as a:
- Limited edition Giclée canvas (various sizes – including custom, made-to-order sizes)
- Full sized wall-decor (great for offices, living rooms, and bedrooms)
- Key chain
To order any of the above products, copy Code above and then click the button below:
* You can also commission a customized piece of art. Learn more here.
Have you gone
postal social? :) Then let's connect here:
- Subscribe to the M4M newsletter
- Facebook (M4M)
- Facebook (Kent & The Uncommon Life)
- Twitter (@Kent_Healy)
- LinkedIn (M4M)
- LinkedIn (TheUncommonLife)
- My other blog at TheUncommonlife.com
It’s not unusual to encounter a piece of art that speaks the language of your company. If this serendipity strikes when browsing our M4M art, you can license that piece of art for your organization to use in your marketing and promotional material.
We can provide high-resolution files and even customize the art to suit your needs.
If you are interested in licensing a piece of M4M art, please contact us and address the following:
- What image you would like to use (please use the M4M Image Code found on the image's blog post)
- How you plan on using it
- If you will need a customized file for your needs
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Daily inspiration: Nearly every pop-art image is available for purchase as a limited edition canvas (of various sizes), poster, t-shirt, mug, key chain and more. Browse the gallery to select an image. Here is how to purchase from M4M.
- Custom, commissioned art to embody and reflect your goals, values, and vision. Kent refers to these images as “Wall Compasses” because they offer daily reminders of the grand objective and the best path to get there. Learn more.
- Advertising & marketing: Looking for a refreshing advertisement, marketing campaign/material or other company branded icons such as business cards? Learn more here.
- Become an Affiliate! If you like what you see and believe in the power of M4M’s paradigm-bending pop-art then spread the word and be compensated for it! Learn more here.
- Speaking: Using my pop-art as paradigm-bending visuals, I frequently speak about creative thinking, entrepreneurship, leadership, productivity, and many more topics at schools, universities, and businesses. Learn more or contact me with details about your event.
Here are 7 reasons you may want to join the M4M mailing list:
- Content will be delivered directly to you the moment it’s available. You won’t have to visit the blog.
- It’s 100% free. With that said, I realize your time is not free. Therefore, I promise not to abuse it.
- The newsletter looks damn sexy and the posts are short – heck, the images only take a moment to look at. And the corresponding few lines of text? Optional.
- Get my popular book, Maxims for Mavericks for free.
- Get personal updates, coupons, and offers that will NOT be shared in blog posts.
- We all need a ‘cognitive awaking’ to break our daily trance. M4M is your creative caffeine.
- Life rewards action. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Give it a shot. If you want out, you can easily and immediately unsubscribe at any time.
And besides, all the smart people are doing it. :)
Join us as we raise our glasses to an uncommon life...Subscribe