How to purchase art on M4M
Nearly every pop-art image on the M4M site can be made to order just for you.
Here’s how to purchase the pop-art images that speak to you:
- Browse the blog or Gallery to view the available images on M4M. Don’t forget, to use the: “Browse by Category” AND the “Specified Search” buttons.
- When you find the artwork you’d like to purchase move your cursor over the image and click on the icon of a rectangle with a protruding arrow.
- In this new window (blog post), scroll down to the section noted, “Purchase this art” and copy the short pop-art “Image Code.”
- Click on the “Purchase” button and you will be redirected to the purchase “Custom Art” page on our sister site’s store: TheUncommonLife
- Once there, select the product you would like the art to appear on, enter the unique art code into the “Image Code” field, select the specifications you’d like, and then Proceed to Check Out.
Start browsing the gallery to select an image you’d like to make your own.Browse the Gallery
If you know the Image Code of the art you would like to purchase, click on the links below to place your order:
- Limited Edition Giclée canvases (various sizes – including custom, made-to-order sizes)
- Limited Edition Prints
- Dry Erase Boards
- Coffee Mugs
- Key Chains
- If you are interested in turning an existing image or custom image into a full-sized wall decoration (great for offices, living rooms, and bedrooms) contact us directly
Start browsing the gallery to select an image you’d like to make your own.
Let’s work together:
Daily inspiration: Looking to inspire your home or workplace? Nearly every pop-art image is available for purchase as a limited edition canvas (of various sizes), poster, full-sized wall decor, t-shirt, mug, key chain and more. Browse the gallery to select an image you’d like to make your own. Custom, commissioned art to embody and reflect your goals, values, and vision. Kent refers to these images as “Wall Compasses” because they offer daily reminders of the grand objective and the best path to get there. To accomplish this, Kent works directly with clients through a process of interviewing and observing (with possible site visits) to articulate, in visual terms, what the organization/team/family stands for. Learn more. Advertising & marketing: Looking for a refreshing advertisement, marketing campaign/material or other company branded icons such as business cards? Contact me below to see how we may be able to work together. Learn more about our advertising services here. Become an Affiliate! If you like what you see and believe in the power of M4M’s paradigm-bending pop-art, then why not spread the word – and be compensated for it! We offer 20% of the sales revenue to affiliates. When considering the sales value of art, our affiliates stand to earn a lot very quickly. Learn more here. Speaking: Using my pop-art as paradigm-bending visuals, I frequently speak about creative thinking, entrepreneurship, leadership, productivity, and many more topics at schools, universities, and businesses. Learn more or contact me below with details about your event.
Still have questions about the process of ordering M4M art? Contact us below: